Whether you are renting out a house, an apartment, a mobile home, or a giant complex, there’s no doubt rental property offers one of the best opportunities to develop a steady stream of cash flow and capture long-term appreciation.
It may seem like a simple job at first. However, the business of property management is multifaceted, and can become very complicated.
As a property investor, you are responsible not only for the property itself, but all the upkeep, the tenants, paperwork and much more. Property investors and landlords need to know how to be an advertiser when searching for new tenants; a host when showing properties; an investigator when doing tenant screenings and background checks; a handyman when making repairs; a bookkeeper when maintaining your tenant’s records; and even a counselor when dealing with problem tenants.
Although the realm of managing rental property can seem overwhelming, we can show you how to juggle all the responsibilities so you can confidently manage your property.
• Market your property like a pro to get the best tenants
• Screen for good tenants who will respect your property
• Move in new tenants and move out the old ones—and everything in between
• Hire and manage contractors for repairs and maintenance
• Determine the right rent levels for your property
• Deal with lease renewal and tenant eviction issues
Residential Rental Service
• Evaluating market conditions in relation to your property’s rental value
• Listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service
• Listing your property on our hot sheet and on our website
• Placement of weekly advertising in the appropriate publications
• Showing your property to prospective tenants
• Strict tenant screening including computerized credit and criminal background check, as well as employment and evictions history, prior to acceptance
• Executing lease agreement and other required documents
• Collecting first month’s rent and security deposits
• Providing a move-in walk through inspection report
• Additional help with varies city occupancy permits, remodeling and section 8 program
Copyright 2012-2016 by Fairview Realty Group Ltd